Search This Blog

Friday, April 13, 2012

A short introduction to the characters in this story...



SO meet Becki, me! Mother, nanny, chauffeur, maid, writer, artist, doer, thinker, creator of recycled goodies, hobby queen and all around busy lady! I'd like to tell you I do it all with minimal stress and zero meltdowns, but I cant. I am not a super mom and I am far from perfect, as evidence by my awful grammar!  My daughter Rhylee, a tween with a tude and some serious hormones to boot. A softball playin, violin learning, 5th grader who is suddenly realizing school is hard work. Tyson my geek lover, and husband who still owns original pogs people, I'm serious! And can beat any Final fantasy game in record time...yes including the side quests...I stopped playing after ff7!

In our nest we also have 3 adoring and lovable, but messy and self absorbed cats:








Tiger, Affectionately known as El Tigre the Mexican wrestler kitty, is out prowling the streets most of the day, He's my lynx point Siamese lover, and possibly a reincarnated tooth fairy due to his love of waking me up with a little tooth brushing in the mornings.


China, the princess of the house a lilac point Siamese beauty with a white diamond on her head will be my husbands alarm clock, and make sure shes center of attention if you are not already loving her. She loves snuggling on fluffy blankets and playing in the bathroom sink!  And she takes offense to you being on your cell phone in her presence! 


Pretty kitty, my old lady cat...Also a Siamese lilac point hides away until all the kids are taking a nap or at school...shes the most antisocial, anti- other cat, cat i have ever known. She is not selective she hates everyone equally. She loves your chicken burrito, so be careful...ninja kitty stealz your foodz!! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful family and adorable kittys. You are very blessed and talented. Hugs and kisses to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete