Search This Blog

Friday, April 13, 2012

I do many things well...



Its very true. I love many things, and I do many of them well.  But if wishes were fishes, we'd all have a mansion on the hill overlooking the ocean! Our back yard would be an oasis and we could walk around barefoot in big fluffy robes while servants bring us champagne by the pool...Ahhhhhhhh. As this is reality, that is not the case. I some times consider myself a jack of all crafts...as I have to try everything at least once. My craftiness has led to one rather awesome marketable idea, however being a busy mom with more on her plate than she can stomach...the business is the first thing to get put on the back burner. 
I aslo write. I have about 4 books done and umpty bagillion in the works. I participate in national novel writing month every year, and really love writing...as evidence by this blog...and its existence...and all that jazz...Now am I very good at it?? Well that remains to be seen. I have attempted to get one of those published and I ended up shattered on the publication floor so to speak. You have got to have some hard skin to go through that.  I also love to write poetry...which if I had the drive I could turn into song...and be a songwriter! Right...thats gonna happen. I am not mathematical enough to create music...or patient...lets face it! 
So writing blogs and articles to free publications is where I am now. I love to do it, and happily will, as there is plenty of wit and humor in this brain of mine to go around. Now i just have to hope my brand of humor is acceptable in the mainstream...Sometimes I think I may just be too...Odd...for the real world to actually get me, but maybe, just maybe this brand of crazy is just what the world is looking for. I am a smart woman...I'm sure I can figure out how to make a little cheese from my sarcasm.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it just takes time sweetie - never give up!

    But I hear ya sistah - I hear ya.

    ReplyDelete